Saturday, November 8, 2008

To Sleep, To Dream

I always love it when I wake up in the morning and can remember what I had dreamed the night before. What's even better though, is when I can remember if my dream was in color or black and white.

I had a dream in full color last night - that's the best! Unfortunately, in involved a semi-tame bear and the maiming of my boyfriend when "petting the bear" turned into "everyone running for their life from the bear." So, I suppose it wasn't really a dream. It was a nightmare. One that woke me up and made me extremely thankful my boyfriend isn't horrible disfigured by a large brown bear.

On the bright side, it was in color. That bear was definately brown. :)

1 comment:

Jan said...

My sister dreams in detail, I can only remember tiny bits and pieces of my dreams, she can remember everything!